Thursday, March 26, 2015

׺°”˜`”°º× νιѕυαℓ вαѕι¢ 6.0 ׺°”˜`”°º× by Lofaday - mail me on VB6 at QSL dot EU

Here's how I confronted this MS betrayal.. VB6 is so fast and easy to program, I now use it as an IDE for Python and Linux C (gcc, and some g++). Don't ask me how as I can't tell you, but I'm making a good living at at it still. MS is a distant bad trip.
I never understood why a good lawyer didn't invite a small army of litigants to seek compensation for loss of earnings which for more me alone would run into millions, and for a collective, billions I'm sure.
The problem is very simple. The programming bureaucrats got jealous of me and my ilk. So they took over the asylum. This, folks, is political, not technical.
Please stop using anonymous. Are people so afraid they dare not even let someone address them in reply?


No comments:

Post a Comment