Thursday, March 26, 2015

Anonymous commented !

Anonymous commented on uservoice.com
I firmly believe people still using VB.NET are mostly lazy, incompetent, self-centric people without having technical capabilities to see the depths of modern software technologies. They are stuck at primitive old fashioned world like VB.NET and out of fear and incapacity of advancing themselves, they try bashing wonderful technologies like VB6. By doing so they radiate the deep fear that they have in themselves and instead following new technologies, they want the world change to their unfounded and shallow ways of thinking. They are bunch of pathetic and pitiful people, without any serious software knowledge. I am sure of that, as I don't see any of these people here able to get involved in any intelligent conversation to prove that they understand what software is.
VB.NET USERS (TYPICAL)
====>L A Z Y 
====>I N C O M P E T E N T 
====>S T U P I D


No comments:

Post a Comment